Monday, February 4, 2013

Where have I been?

The post-apoc gangers was my first post in some months. Those pictures were actually taken back in the summer! I apologize for my absence. Over these last 6 or so months I completed my Bachelors Degree in History. It was a lot of work (and debt!) but I am proud that I made it through. If nothing else, it was worth it for the sense of accomplishment I feel and how much I grew as a person over those nearly 5 years. Though in the last 6 months my interest in things relating to wargaming waned. Development of my sci-fi rules, SNAFU, ground to an absolute halt. It's not the firs time this has happened, and probably won't be the last.

I've been on the job hunt since the end of December, and have had no luck. Another interview this week. Here's hoping! Being unemployed does mean a lot of free time however. So I started painting again last night simply out of boredom (a unit of Zulu that has been half finished for almost a year now, ditto a squad of Dark Angels). Getting back to painting has been both enjoyable and has got me starting to feel interested in wargaming again. It's a good feeling. This hobby has been with me since I was 8 years old, and I'm sure I will always have some interest in it, even if that interest waxes and wanes throughout the years.

There are a number of things I want to post in the near future, so keep your eyes peeled.

Thank you for reading.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing your degree and I hope the job hunt works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck painting and job hunting. I look forward to seeing some new stuff here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) Uttar Pradesh every year releases textbooks for Classes 1-10th.The latest Uttar Pradesh SCERT Textbooks are provided in Bengali, Hindi, and English Mediums. UBSE 6th Class Textbook Students who are looking for 1st standard to 12th standard SCERT Uttar Pradesh books can download from this page in pdf format. Cyou can access Classwise Uttar Pradesh Textbooks for all subjects for free of cost in English, Bengali, and Hindi mediums.

    ReplyDelete